- Julie Chen, vice chancellor of research and innovation at the University of Massachusetts in Lowell, has been named chancellor.
- Alicia Cordoba has been elected Associate Vice President of the Center for Catholic Studies at St. Mary’s University, Texas, and Bayern Director, President of Aquinas College, Michigan.
- David J. Hicks, superintendent of Bremen City School in Georgia, has been elected president of Elizabethton, Tennessee College of Applied Technology.
- Valerie Jones, associate vice chancellor of academic subjects at Lone Star College in Texas, has been nominated president of the college’s Sapphire campus.
- Robert L., president of Indianapolis University in Indiana. Manuel has been elected president of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Charles E. Patterson, president of Mansfield University in Pennsylvania, has also been nominated president of Shipensburg University in Pennsylvania.
- Andre Stephens, Vice President of Student Development at Biola University in California, has been elected President of Fresno Pacific University in California.
- President of Jefferson Community College in New York, Tie A. Stone has been appointed president of Cleveland State Community College in Tennessee.
- Darrell P. Wheeler has been elected Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs at Iona College, New York, and has been elected President of the State University of New York at New Paltge.
Disable left-side ads ?:
Is this a career advice newsletter ?:
Display Promotional Box:
In-article ads high:
Less in-article ads: