- Drew Flam, executive vice president of Indiana Grace College and Theological Seminary, has been elected president there.
- David Hood, Associate Provost of Graduate Education and Founder Dean of University College Montclair State University in New Jersey, has been appointed Provost of Academic Affairs and Senior Vice President at Minnesota State University in Manhattan.
- Mike Maggie, CEO of Chiefs for Change, has been elected President of the University of Minerva, California.
- Kristen Majocha, dean of the College of Social Sciences and Human Services at the University of California, Pennsylvania, and Dean of the College of Education and Liberal Arts, has been nominated senior vice chancellor for academic subjects at the University of Nebraska in Kearney.
- Paula O’Loughlin has been elected Provost and Dean of the Faculty of Co-College in Iowa, Provost and Senior Vice President at Augsburg University in Minnesota.
- Deborah Preston, Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs at Raritan Valley Community College, New Jersey, has also been nominated President of Mercer County Community College, New Jersey.
- Jean Runion, campus vice president of Colorado Front Range Community College, has been elected president of Piedmont Virginia Community College.
- Scott Stokes, executive dean of the Estherville campus at Iowa Lakes Community College, has been elected president there.
Disable left-side ads ?:
Is this a career advice newsletter ?:
Display Promotional Box:
In-article ads high:
Less in-article ads: