- Randall e. Allen, interim vice president of strategic initiatives at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore, has been nominated provost and vice president for academic subjects there.
- Marco Clark, executive director of the Holy Cross Institute at St. Edward University in Texas, has been appointed president of Holy Cross College in Indiana.
- Susan Cox, vice president of the Tennessee College of Applied Technology Morristown, has been promoted to president there.
- Kurt Laird, associate vice president of academic subjects at Columbus State Community College in Ohio, has been appointed provost and executive vice president at Spartanburg Methodist College in South Carolina.
- Patricia A. Marshall has been elected Deputy Commissioner for Academic Affairs and Student Success at the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs at Fitchburg State University in Massachusetts.
- John T. McGreevy, Francis A. McAanny is a professor of history and former dean of the College of Arts and Letters at the University of Notre Dame, where Charles and Jill Fisher have been appointed provosts.
- Holly Smith, vice chancellor of academic subjects at Arkansas State University-Newport, has been elected vice chancellor for academic subjects at the University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville.
- Rodney A. Smolla, dean of Wydener University Delaware Law School and professor of law, has been elected president of the Vermont Law School.
- Darrell Williams, vice president of the United Kingdom and managing director of Lidos, and former director of the Department of Defense’s Defense Logistics Agency, has been nominated president of Hampton University in Virginia.
Disable left-side ads ?:
Is this a career advice newsletter ?:
Display Promotional Box:
In-article ads high:
Less in-article ads: