- Megan Blythe, Vice President of University Growth and Chief of Staff at Huron University College, Ontario, has been nominated President of Wesleyan College, Georgia.
- Jennifer L. Boris, chair of the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Appalachian State University in North Carolina, has been elected vice president and provost of academic affairs at Lenoir-Rhine University in North Carolina.
- Rochelle L. Ford, dean of the School of Communication at Elon University in North Carolina, has been appointed president of Dillard University in Louisiana.
- Dean Kent Gallaher, associate of strategy and faculty development at the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Lipscomb University in Tennessee, has been elected provost and chief academic officer at Lubbock Christian University in Texas.
- Goendolin Mahn, dean of the School of Health Professions at Rutgers University in New Jersey, has been elected provost and senior vice president for academic subjects at the University of New England in Maine.
- Ashwani Manga, Provost and Executive Vice-Chancellor of Rutgers University in New York, has been nominated as the Chief Academic Officer and Executive Vice-Chancellor of the Georgia University System of Academic Affairs.
- Shadow JQ Robinson has been elected Dean of the College of Engineering and Natural Sciences at the University of Tennessee in Martin, Provost of Academic Affairs and Vice Chancellor at the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith.
- Lawrence H. (Larry) Smith, interim vice president of research at Utah State University, has been appointed provost there.
- President of Jefferson Community College in New York, Tie A. Stone has been elected president of Cleveland State Community College in Tennessee.
- Tammi Vacha-Haase, Dean of Boise State University Graduate College, has been elected Provost of Academic Affairs and Vice President at Texas A&M University-Commerce.
Disable left-side ads ?:
Is this a career advice newsletter ?:
Display Promotion Box:
In-article ads high:
Less in-article ads: